دوام كامل Testing engineer
We Are Hiring
Title: Testing engineer
· Testing and optimization of internally developed HW to meet performance standards
· Testing software and firmware for functional and nonfunctional requirements.
· Write test procedure and test use cases for new products in each development phase according to design documents.
· Build and augment existing automated test plans and test equipment to optimize and reduce manual testing time.
· Work closely with electronic design engineers on hardware design to optimize RF performance of the overall system design
· Collaborate with and present/teach technical information to hardware, software, research, manufacturing, marketing, compliance, and quality group members within and outside of the project team
· Operate independently but working with the senior management to understand and be fully aligned with company goals and strategies
· Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or a similar technical discipline; or, equivalent demonstrable experience is required.
· Experience with RF lab equipment, including: spectrum analyzers, signal generators, vector network analyzers, radio communication testers
· Familiar with scripting languages (Python, Matlab)
· Knowledgeable and forward-thinking regarding technologies and developments in RF design and testing with short and long-range wireless communication
· Rigorous attention to detail with focus on robustness, scalability, and quality of products
· Organized with strong communication skills and a customer service mentality
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a small, fast-paced environment
BONUS POINTS FOR
· Previous experience in working with cellular and local area radios (WCDMA, LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, etc)
Please forward your CV/Resume to "firstname.lastname@example.org" (Putting the job title "Testing engineer" in email subject field).